Sunday, October 2, 2011

College

If I could describe college in one word, it would have to be freedom. In college there are no parents telling you what time to go to bed or what time to come inside or even telling you to do your homework. Its all the freedom you could ever dream of having, but with all this freedom must come a world of responsibility. There's also no one there to wake you up on time, let you know that your grades are slipping, and no ones there that cares that your grades are slipping. Pretty much, this is my first taste of what the real world is going to feel like. I have so much free time sometimes that I don't even know what to do with myself sometimes, and the rumors about the freshman 15 doesn't really have the same meaning anymore. I'm so hungry all the time its not even funny. It would be a miracle if I gained 10lbs. I'm majoring in Athletic Training, but the Hartavalyon clothing is still in full affect. I'm hoping to have the first run of t-shirts by this spring. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment