Sunday, April 3, 2011

Becoming King of the Jungle

What does it take to become king? In order to become king you must first know what a king is. A king is a gentleman who is highly respected in some fields, carries himself with the utmost dignity and holds a preeminent position among competitors(Curran Swint). Growing up I never wanted to be a king, but my minds recently  become changed. A king is more than just wearing a crown and ruling your territory. It's a lifestyle choice truthfully. In this life there is so much that I plan to obtain and that can only be possible if I become king of the jungle. There are so many different jungles out there, so becoming king in your field will be a competition among many. I'm not going to sit here and act like it's going to be easy because it won't be. The thought of this doesn't discourage me in the least bit. I'm on a mission to be on top and I can't stop for anyone. I've got so much riding on me to make it that failing isn't an option. Some people choose to think about what happens if they don't make it and there's nothing wrong with that, but I guess they'll be calling me a fool until the day I die because the thought of me not succeeding will never cross my mind. Ambition is what's driving me, but at the same time humbling myself along with surrounding myself with people that have similar mindsets like myself will also help me get to my paradise.   

4 comments:

  1. Ambition merged with humility! You can do this Mr. Parker. I really am curious to see how you will build your brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”- Bill Bradley

    Keep your ambition, stay humble, and keep your eyes on the prize and I’m sure you’ll go far. You exude confidence and my mother always told me that confidence is key! As I mentioned before I can’t wait to see what you have in store….

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspirational. I have to admit, when Curran asked the meaning of our brand I was a little stuck. You're the man for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your drive to reach the utmost of your potential. You're truly a gifted person, and I know I'll see you on top of the mountain of success(probably one of the best dressed guys there.)

    ReplyDelete