Sunday, April 3, 2011

Making Moves


A marketing plan is to be built by me for my 45 min. presentation at the end of the year. The market I'm attacking is track, but how can I take this and use it for my own personal goals. Recently Larry and I met with Curran Swint, who became a huge connect for us, and during our meeting he told us about another guy named Brandon Jones. He's basically a member of Curran's team. I'm not to quite sure of what he actually does for a living. All I know is he specializes in making heat bond accessories with beads like the ones people use to iron when they were younger. He's taken that simple design and is making a profit off of it. Mr. Jones has also become a connect of ours. Larry spoke with him on facebook and told him about what we're trying to do and he said that he would actually be looking  forward to doing a collaboration with us. His accessories are called "Succesories." We were told that if we wanted a customized "HartavaLyon" successory pin that it would be possible. I plan on making a marketing plan and perfecting our design so that when we meet people that could help take us one step further, we'll look professional and serious about our work . Here are some successory pins.

6 comments:

  1. I Can't wait to see you and Larry make this great idea into reality. Like I said before, I will wear and advertise your clothing. I think the name is hot, and the logo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my girl jovan...the one with the dreads. She is a very fashion forward person and he sneaker collection is out of this world.

    I like the way you guys are pushing forward with everything. Its very cool to see you maximizing your 1 meeting with Curran and turning it into a network.

    Way to recognize the opportunity and I cant wait to see the first finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shout outs to ya’ll making moves! Can’t wait to see your version of the pin. I can’t wait to see what you have in store not only with the pins but with the photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayeeeeeeee! We are most certainly making moves. Senior trip we're going to be stuntin' (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Larry are always on top of the fashion game. I really admire that. I'm glad to see your Senior project taking such a positive turn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great that Larry and yourself are taking iniative. I think you two are going to be pioneers in the fashion industry.

    ReplyDelete