Sunday, May 1, 2011

Who's my Audience?

Over the break I had a meeting with Mr Colon. It was probably one of our most productive meetings. We talked about the steps that should be taken to get our t-shirt line up and running. First and most importantly is to get the design finished and on the computer. That way it saves us money in our pocket because if the guy whose doing the t-shirts has to format it himself, he'll most likely charge extra and we don't want that. The price of the shirts is somewhat important but, who I plan on selling my shirts to is a question I don't have an answer to. Of course people in my age range for now until it grows into something much larger. Then and only the will we be able to market the shirts to everyone. The first run of shirts is always the hardest from what I hear, and I think we're going to do phenomenal. 

1 comment: